THE PILATES STUDIO LAS VEGAS
Offering Megaformer and Pilates Group classes.
Our Method changes bodies daily.
To us fitness is more than just a workout. It is a lifestyle. It makes us feel stronger, confident, and empowered. We want our clients to feel that way everytime they come to our studio. We believe our clients deserve the best classes, trainers, and equipment. We offer Fitness and beyond.
When you take a class at our studio you will be on the best Pilates and Lagree Fitness equipment.
Our Pilates Classes are challenging and restorative. You will integrate full body movement with a mind body connection that will take your fitness to the next level. Our highly trained instructors will guide you to achieve your best physical self. Even clients that have had prior injuries can benefit from out Pilates classes and sessions.
“IF IT”S NOT SHAKING, IT”S NOT WORKING”. This is our mantra at The Pilates Studio Las Vegas. The Megaformer class is 45 minutes and will work every muscle in your body with slow, continuous, constant tension. This class is designed to stimulate your core, legs, upper body, balance, flexibility, endurance, and cardio. This is how you achieve TRANSFORMATION.
Our beautiful studio has a Soho Loft feel
and is welcoming and warm
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
We listen to our clients and offer the classes and sessions that will be challenging and restorative for them. We take the time to get to know each of our clients and learn what their fitness goals are. Are instructors are trained in visual and movement assessments to guide our clients through safe and fun workouts. We are not just a fitness studio,we are a fitness community that supports each other and works together to reach our highest goals!
View our full schedule
See you in class….:)
Our studio is located at:
9540 W. Flamingo Rd. # 140 & # 145
Las Vegas NV 89147.
We are in the Metreon Center at Flamingo and 215 next to Tease Salon and Boutique.
Follow and Like us on Facebook or
check out or Instagram @thepilatesstudiolv
To learn more about the Megaformer visit lagreefitness.com.
SPECIALS FOR NEW CLIENTS!
NEW TIMER FIRST PILATES OR MEGAFORMER CLASS
FIRST MONTH UNLIMITED PILATES AND MEGAFORMER CLASSES
Owned by Master Trainer Gracie Martinez, The Pilates Studio, Las Vegas
opened in 2004 with the goal to provide the highest level of Pilates fitness training in Las Vegas.
“Our goal is to create an invigorating environment for a full body workout and a peaceful space for the mind to relax. You will see and feel your body change under the guidance of our experienced staff with over 30 years of teaching experience in the fields of Pilates,Lagree Fitness ( formerly SPX Pilates ) GYROTONIC® Methodology, Dance, and Physical Therapy.”
Classes must be cancelled at least 12 hours prior to class time or there will be a full session charge.
Late cancellations on unlimited packages will be charged $20 per session, no exceptions.
Classes and instructors are subject to change.
No refunds. All sales are final.
Thank you for respecting, understanding, and cooperating with our policies……:)
Training Clients and Trainers
In addition to bringing new forms of fitness to Las Vegas, The Pilates Studio is also a training facility offering certifications, workshops, and hosting events in collaboration with national and international organizations.
The Pilates Studio is comprised of two main studios, a Pilates studio with 8 Balanced Body Reformers with Towers, a Cadillac, 2 Combo Chairs, 5 Spring Boards, a Ladder Barrel, an Arm Chair, and a Gyrotonic Tower. – Studio I and a Lagree Fitness studio with 8 Megaformer’s. – Studio II. In addition please visit our Services page for other services.
Simply put, the best in Vegas. Employing and training instructors from a wide range of backgrounds that include, dance, acrobatics, yoga, and physical therapy, the instructors know how to craft your workout to benefit your fitness goals.
General Studio Guidelines
- Please bring socks for all classes.
- You must cancel any Pilates Equipment class, Megaformer class, Private session, or Duet at least 12 hours prior to appointment. If you cancel within fewer than 12 hours or if you are a “no show” there will be a full session charge.
- Late cancellations on unlimited packages will be charged $20 per session.
- Our regular Pilates Equipment class packages are valid for up to 1 year after date of purchase unless it is a special offer. After 1 year sessions will expire. Special offers may have a different expiration date. All Megaformer class packages, Private, and Duet packages will expire 3 months after date of purchase. The 10 Megaformer, 20 Megaformer, 30 Megaformer and 40 Megaformer class package will expire 6 months after date of purchase.
- If you are pregnant a doctor’s release will be required.
- We STRONGLY recommend the Beginning Reformer Classes or the Mixed Equipment classes for clients who are brand new to Pilates. Our Group Reformer classes require some experience.
- Sessions and classes are non-refundable.
- Thank you for respecting our studio policies…:)