Invigorate the body. Relax the Mind.
Owned by Master Trainer Gracie Martinez, The Pilates Studio, Las Vegas opened in 2007 with the goal to provide the highest level of Pilates fitness training in Las Vegas.
“Our goal is to create an invigorating environment for a full body workout and a peaceful space for the mind to relax. You will see and feel your body change under the guidance of our experienced staff with over 30 years of teaching experience in the fields of Pilates, GYROTONIC® Methodology, Dance, and Physical Therapy”
Training Clients and Trainers
In addition to bringing new forms of fitness to Las Vegas, The Pilates Studio is also a training facility offering certifications, workshops, and hosting events in collaboration with national and international organizations.
The Pilates Studio is comprised of two main studios, an apparatus studio – Studio I and a mixed use studio – Studio II. In addition, other services are offered in a private treatment studio as well as a private Gyrotonic® Studio.
Simply put, the best in Vegas. Employing and training instructors from a wide range of backgrounds that include, dance, massage, yoga, and physical therapy, the instructors know how to craft your workout to benefit your fitness goals.
General Studio Guidelines
- Please bring socks for all classes.
- You must cancel any Pilates Equipment class, Megaformer class, Private session, or Duet 12 hours prior to appointment. If less than 12 hours there will be a full session charge.
- All Pilates/Group equipment sessions are valid for up to 1 year after date of purchase. After 1 year sessions will expire. Our single Megaformer class , 5 Megaformer class, and 10 Megaformer class package will expire after 3 months.
- If you are pregnant a doctors release will be required.
- Sessions and classes are non-refundable.
- Referrals are always welcome. If your friends or family members sign up for a Pilates/Group equipment package you will receive 2 FREE SESSIONS!. Please let the front desk know who referred you.