YOU CAN TEACH WHAT YOU LOVE!
Participants in this program will learn:
- The complete matwork exercises from beginning to advanced levels
- The complete aparatus exercises for the
- Wunda chair
- Spine corrector,
- Ped-a-pul, Ladder barrel and small props from beginning to advanced levels
- The appropriate resistance for each exercise
- Visual assessment of each client
- Pregnancy and Pilates
- Preparation for the national certification exam for the Pilates Method Alliance
- 90 hours of class and lecture
- 60 hours of studio observation
- 225 hours of student teaching
- 150 hours of personal practice hours
- Passing a written exam with an 80% or better
- A practical exam
- A 6 week case study
- The PMA Study guide
- TPSLV certification syllabus
- A 6 month unlimited membership for TPSLV student teachers.
- Each student will be able to do all practice hours, observation, student teaching, and unlimited classes at the studio.
Course fee$ 3499.00. No refunds. Payment plans available. Credit cards accepted. This is a 6 month certification course. Schedule is subject to change.
Dates for Winter 2018
- March 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
- April 20th, 21st, and 22nd.
- May 11th, 12th, and 13th.
- June 8th, 9th, and 10th.
- July 13th, 14th, and 15th.
August 24th, 25th, and 26th
Currently accepting deposits for this session.
Contact us and Sign up early to reserve your space. This course will fill up quickly.