YOU CAN TEACH WHAT YOU LOVE!
Participants in this program will learn:
- The complete matwork exercises from beginning to advanced levels
- The complete aparatus exercises for the
- Wunda chair
- Spine corrector,
- Ped-a-pul, Ladder barrel and small props from beginning to advanced levels
- The appropriate resistance for each exercise
- Visual assessment of each client
- Pregnancy and Pilates
- Preparation for the national certification exam for the Pilates Method Alliance
- 90 hours of class and lecture
- 60 hours of studio observation
- 225 hours of student teaching
- 150 hours of personal practice hours
- Passing a written exam with an 80% or better
- A practical exam
- A 6 week case study
- The PMA Study guide
- TPSLV certification syllabus
- A 6 month unlimited membership for TPSLV student teachers.
- Each student will be able to do all practice hours, observation, student teaching, and unlimited classes at the studio.
Course fee$ 3499.00. No refunds. Payment plans available. Credit cards accepted. This is a 6 month certification course. Schedule is subject to change.
Dates for Summer 2017
- June 9th, 10th, and 11th. This will be a 3 day Mat Certification.
- July 14th, 15th, and 16th
- August 18th, 19th, and 20th
- September 15th, 16th, and 17th
- October 13th, 14th, and 15th
- November 17th, 18th, and 19th
- December December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Dates for Winter 2017
- January 27th, 28th, and 29th
- February 17th, 18th, and 19th
- March 10th, 11th, and 12th
- April 14th, 15th, and 16th
- May 19th, 20th, and 21st
- June 23rd, 24th, and 25thWe will start accept deposits on May 15th 2017. Deposit deadline is June 5th 2017.
Contact us and Sign up early to reserve your space. This course will fill up quickly.