YOU CAN TEACH WHAT YOU LOVE!
Participants in this program will learn:
- The complete matwork exercises from beginning to advanced levels
- The complete aparatus exercises for the
- Wunda chair
- Spine corrector,
- Ped-a-pul, Ladder barrel and small props from beginning to advanced levels
- The appropriate resistance for each exercise
- Visual assessment of each client
- Pregnancy and Pilates
- Preparation for the national certification exam for the Pilates Method Alliance
- 90 hours of class and lecture
- 60 hours of studio observation
- 225 hours of student teaching
- 150 hours of personal practice hours
- Passing a written exam with an 80% or better
- A practical exam
- A 6 week case study
- The PMA Study guide
- TPSLV certification syllabus
- A 6 month unlimited membership for TPSLV student teachers.
- Each student will be able to do all practice hours, observation, student teaching, and unlimited classes at the studio.
Course fee$ 3499.00. No refunds. Payment plans available. Credit cards accepted. This is a 7 month certification course. Schedule is subject to change.
Dates for Winter 2018
- February 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
- March 16th, 17th, and 18th.
- April 13th, 14th, and 15th.
- May 11th, 12th, and 13th.
- June 8th, 9th, and 10th.
- July 13th, 14th, and 15th.
Deposit deadline is February 10th, 2018.
Contact us and Sign up early to reserve your space. This course will fill up quickly.